Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Blues

Well I survived my worst Christmas ever. Jesus, I'm just glad it's over and I got out alive. Woke up alone in my apartment. Watched some Christmas movies and felt incredibly depressed. Not being with my family, alright I've done that but being absolutely alone with no roommate or no boyfriend just felt awful. At 3 one of my friends invited me to go bowling and to dinner. After a long, winding cab ride I got to the alley feeling extremely nauseous and immediately vomited in the bathroom. I really couldn't bowl after that seeing as I could barely stand. Things got better at dinner though. We had the best Shabu Shabu I've ever had and the company was pleasant enough. Felt much better but not up for going to a bar, so I went home to bed.

Ugh, it was awful. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment