Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visa VIctory

Finally got my visa. I thought this day would never come. After I got it, it hit me: I'm actually going across the world, by myself (again), to a place where they don't speak English, to teach children. Then I had a mild panic attack.

Fortunately, I got a new friend request on Facebook (this site has helped me in a new place so many times its ludicrous) from a girl who has been working at the school I'm going to. She chatted with me for a little while and told me how great of a time she's had during her time there and all other kinds of positive things. The best thing is that she said she will be introducing me to a lot of people so I already have a built in group of friends. I can't even say how great that was to hear. Hell, that's more help than what I got when I moved to Australia.

Now rather than scared shitless mixed with a little optimism and excitement, I am fully happy and excited to go to Korea. I think it's going to be amazing and I refuse to be apprehensive any longer. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment